Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Footloose and Fancy Free.


There are few things in this world that truly scare me. Fish and old people aside though, the next thing on that list would be seeing my father do the booty bump with a belly dancer. So how i managed to snap this horrible photo, disregarding my cat-like reflexes for now of course, was that my dad's friends thought it'd be funny to present him with a belly dancer for his 60th. I did not think this so amusing. From the moment she slithered out from under the table while my unknowing father was cutting his cake, i knew this couldn't end well. So he danced. And he spilt beer on her. Accidentally. Duh. It wasn't a wet.. Belly dancing costume top contest. It was a birthday party. Then suddenly, my mom, 'Hot Babe' Chan danced with her. Then all my aunts. I proceeded to drop to the floor in seizures, foaming at the mouth. The memory is too traumatising. I stop here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude. all you need to mix into tht horrendous concoction is your padre in a grass skirt and his coconut bikini and THEN WE HAVE A PARTAY!