Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm coming home. A different home.

Times have changed. I need to change. Adapt. Evolve. This is happenning, right now, there's no stopping it. So, like it is hurtling toward me, I shall throw myself into it. I just hope I don't come out too broken and burnt to carry on.

I think I'll be fine, though. I have you, don't I? All of you or at least some of you. So let's do this together. Let's stop the meteors and undo the plans of the universe for us. We've been beaten before yet here we stand proud and united. There is nothing the galaxy or the gods can throw at us that we haven't weathered before. Matters of the heart, the home, the past, the present, the future.

You know this; individually we are strong, together we are unstoppable. We are capable of so many great things that the future fears us.

I know what you're going to say to me. "It's too soon." No. It's not. It's never too soon for this because we'll only realise all we've missed when it's too late.

Be it of money, sex, love, drugs, disco, alcohol, friends and peers. Of the flowers, the candy, the photographs, the good times, the bad, the memories, the bands and the songs. Or even of words, eyes, mouths, fingers, laughs or tears. We can do this.

So come with me. Get in the yellow car.

No comments: